Vermiculite Spill Absorbent
Absorbents can control spills before they spread and create dangerous slip and fall conditions. Expanded vermiculite loose fill with medium particle size and finer grain is suitable for packing hazardous liquids and has great absorption, creating a tight fit around containers during storage and shipping.
Our vermiculite comes in a variety of grades for your specific spill cleanup, such as chemical spill cleanup and containment, absorption of oil spillages, transportation of hazardous chemicals, etc.
Ideal Liquid Absorber
As an inert, non-hazardous, lightweight mineral, exfoliated vermiculite powder can be an ideal liquid absorber which, although insoluble in water, oils and organic solvents generally, will absorb many times its own weight of various liquids and yet remain highly concentrated, without reacting or breaking down. Vermiculite absorbent can be used for shipping hazardous waste, flammable liquids, and industrial products, especially when leakage could occur. Naturally inorganic and safe, it easily pous around irregularly shaped objects, providing superb shock absorbency.
- Vermiculite absorbent is irritant-free, ultra-lightweight, non-toxic, odor-free, and fireproofs up to 1300 degrees centigrade.
- Vermiculite absorbent is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb.
- This granular product absorbs most aggressive acids and alkalis, as well as paints, solvents, hydrocarbons, inks, dyes, and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- Vermiculite will absorb up to six times its own weight in liquid.
- Premium vermiculite is sterile, inert, and pH neutral.
- Its high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
- A granular absorbent that is non-allergenic and non-hazardous with no dust.
- An ideal absorbent and cushioning agent for hazardous liquid containers during transportation.
- The free-running properties of Vermiculite make it simple to install. Poured straight from the bag, it simply flows into and overall potential heat loss areas. Cover the whole loft floor with a continuous heat-trapping carpet of insulation, level off, and the jobs are done!
Vermiculite Manufacturer in China
We’re a vermiculite mineral products manufacturer. Our mining base locates in Lingshou county, Hebei province, the north of China, which is famous for its rich non-metallic resources. Having been dedicated to researching, developing, and manufacturing vermiculite mineral products for over 12 years, we’ve built long-term business relationships with customers from more than twenty countries and regions, such as the USA, Russia, Japan, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Malaysia, etc.
With modern machines and advanced technologies, we produced high-quality products. The vermiculite expanding times could reach 5 to 11 times. Each year we can produce more than 80,000 tones of gold vermiculite and 30,000 tones of silver vermiculite. All grades of vermiculite on the market are available in our company.
Packaging & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient, and efficient packaging services will be provided.
- Package details: 50L, 80L, 100L, 100L PP bags, or PE bags packed in ton bag/carton/pallet, or you can customize the package according to your requirement.
- Delivery time: 10-15days after the deposit received.
- Port: Tianjin port.
Keep your liquid spills contained with Vermiculite Spill Absorbents. Spills can lead not only to dangerous situations for handlers but costly delays and fines for your business. Our fine grade expanded vermiculite powder is an excellent liquid granular absorbent. It can safely absorb most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils, and hazardous chemicals. It is ideal for chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouse, food and beverage processing plants, printing, and automotive workshops.